Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Delhi Presentation

Tonight, Angie, Julie, Theresa, and I gave our presentation about Delhi to the class.  We started it off with some Bollywood Dancing. (So fun to look back and see the entire room dancing along!) Then we talked about history, sites, climate, culture, and economy.  I think my group did a great job!! There was a good mix of fun, education, and reality within the presentation.  I felt that including information about the slums and poverty of India was really important - I get so caught up in all the amazing positive things and need to make sure I balance it with a proper expectation of the full India picture.

I'm glad I will be working with the Lend-A-Hand project, too. We're trying to determine how we will raise funds... more news to come once we decide upon something!

No comments:

Post a Comment